Information We Collect from You
4. Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
5. We may collect personal information about you in the following ways (a) when you complete and submit an application to register on the Website or receive email alerts or other communications from us; (b) when you post comments on the Website, including in forums and blogs; and (c) when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
6. To access certain parts of the Website, we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself. When you register, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form and you agree to maintain and update the information as necessary.
Storage and Use
7. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
8. We may use your personal information to (a) prevent prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our Terms & Conditions; (b) respond to any enquiry you make; (c) to use within our internal records; (d) customise, measure and improve our services, content and advertising; (e) tell you about our goods and services and those of our associated companies.
9. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements (including under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679 EU) (GDPR) or to protect a third party’s rights, property, or safety or to any service providers that we may appoint to provide services to us.
10. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies help us to provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
11. You can delete cookies at any time or you can set your browser to reject or disable cookies. Please note that doing so may disable some of the functionality of the Website. You can obtain information about how to manage cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
12. Please view your browser cookie list to see a complete list of the cookies on this Website and what they do.
Managing your preferences
14. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
15. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679 EU) GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us here.
16. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible here. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.